Tired of feeling stuck?
Would you like change to be easy?
Would you like to learn how to move toward greater joy and happiness instead of away from pain?
Have you ever struggled with feeling unloved or not good enough?
Is there a recurring behavior, an issue that just keeps showing up in your life?
You’d like nothing more than to be free of it once and for all. It drives you crazy and you’ve had a sense life was meant to be joyous, happy and free. You know it would be if you could just get rid of that issue . . .
You’re in the right place.
Believe it or not you aren’t broken, there is nothing wrong with you, you are perfect just the way you are and there is nothing to fix …. WHAT???? More about that a little later ….. just read on!
Your issue has been in your life for years.
It may have changed form. You think you’ve handled it only to see it show up again.
Do any of these issues sound familiar to you?
- the relationship that never shows up or isn’t as loving and supportive as you’d like
- depression lurking just below the surface
- a job you dread that you go to just to pay the bills and you’re just barely getting by financially
- joining the gym but you never seem to be able to go on a regular basis
- procrastination rules your life – there are so many things you want to get done but they never get done
- your dreams for this awesome life just slipping away
- an addiction you can’t seem to get rid of
- you’re tired of being a door mat for everyone
- you taking care of your friends and family but you come in a distant last
- you’re just sick and tired of being sick and tired
- those extra 20 pounds that keeps coming back
It’s time to put that wall behind you, the one you’ve been bumping into most of your life by just allowing it to disolve. You’re smart . . . you can usually figure things out easily and fast! You watch your friends and you instinctively know what they need to do. You see them excitedly running head long into something new and you know they are only repeating an old pattern and that they are going to get the same old undesirable results. Why can’t you have the same clarity with your life?
You’ve read books, lots and lots of books.
You’ve tried Tai Chi, Yoga, Hot Yoga, Chi Kung, meditation groups, counseling.
You’ve tried so many things you’re almost ready to give up.
I know how that feels. I even tried to kill myself and that didn’t work either. Believe me, I am grateful it didn’t. Today I have an amazing life. I have a beautiful home in Hawaii, a loving supportive relationship and I travel the world showing people how to create the life of their dreams.
Why has everything you’ve tried failed?
Most approaches don’t work because:
- They don’t get to to the heart of the matter
- They try to fix the symptoms and the symptom is NOT the problem
- Until you get to the heart of the matter the problem will keep coming back
So what does it really take?
Believe it or not one of the first steps is realizing there is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with you. you really are perfect just the way you are you just have what I call a filter system. The filter system is composed of your beliefs, agreements, assumptions and attitude. It is like looking a life through a dirty window.
Your filter system creates out comes in your life that you don’t like including a belief that there may be something wrong with you. I can guarantee you that once you do get to the heart of the matter not only will this issue disappear but so will many others.
We’d be a wonderful team if you:
- want a teacher, a guide to to help you avoid life’s speed bumps and get to the heart of the matter helping you find the most direct route to happiness and joy
- are ready to be free of old limiting behaviors that have held you back
- know being accountable to someone would accelerate your growth
- are ready to fire your judgmental inner critic and create a loving inner voice instead
- love the idea of a spiritual, personal growth program designed just for you
- want a safe place where you can be open about your spirituality and be accepted for being you
- would love a place to celebrate your growth, your life and to deeply feel the magic
- want to feel loved and accepted and shout your ideas from the tree tops
Hello. I’m Susan Gregg.
I’m the author of 8 award winning books with number 9 on the way. I’m a teacher, coach, mentor and spiritual guide. Believe me I am a horse of a different color, well not a horse but the way I work is very different and highly effective.
I am not like most of the other coaches out there. For one thing I have been there and know what it feels like. I have totally recreated myself and my life and can show you how to do that as well.
I help people find love, true passion and joy — love for themselves and love, passion and joy for life.
I see life as an adventurous, fun treasure hunt. It is an amazing process in which we get to find ourselves, our true selves and reconnect to our sacred nature so we can fully savor and enjoy life.
I believe that we are all creative, limitless, magical beings and that anything is possible. Our birthright is to be happy,joyous and free.
Happiness really is your birthright!
I believe life can be easy, effortless and enjoyable and above all else fun.
I want to help create a world where love is the guiding force and we all get to experience the incredible freedom and amazing gifts life has to offer.
“There is an ease and a flow to my life that has emerged during my intensive program with Susan. Her loving observations and insightful questioning have deepened my capability to truly accept what is happening in my life. From this—and the suggestions she has offered me—so much has been revealed that I have let go of. I have stepped through a doorway of understanding that I know will remain with me for the rest of my life and am looking forward to what is yet to be revealed. I so enjoy having her as an ally on my journey to wholeness and balance.” —Ann Roberts, Conscious Development
How I can help you:
- One-on-one coaching
- Guided Meditations
- Art of Allowing Program
- Free Inspirational Resources
I have a special place in my heart for people who:
- are ready and willing to make changes
- want to empower themselves and others
- love animals and caring for the earth
- occasionally let people in at an intersection
- want to be a force for happiness, love and joy in the world
- enjoy a good laugh and want to have some fun while exploring the endless possibilities
Does this sound good to you?
Great. You can get a taste of that by signing up for my Daily Reflections, listening to one of my podcasts or you can fill out this form and sign up for a no-pressure free consultation with me on the phone.
I am so glad our paths have crossed. My passion is helping people wake up with a smile, excited for the coming day.