A Simple Tool to Connect With Love
This is SUCH an important tool and I really hope you’ll give it a try. If you have tried this before, what was your experience with it? I’d love to hear either positive or negative things you found with this exercise; was it easy or did you feel some resistance? Let me know in the comments below…
Registration for the November class is almost here. As you can imagine, there are always unexpected, last-minute things that pop up and slow things down a bit, but we’re almost there.
Stay tuned and I’ll be sending out final info, pricing and registration directions soon!
Registration is now open! Click here to learn more and register…
Important Note! The start date for the class was a little off—by a day, in fact. Class actually starts TUESDAY, November 13th. That means that technically the last day of class is Christmas day, the same day you get your special gift to unwrap. Hope to see you in class!
The 6-Week Class Schedule for, Create What You Really Want
The class schedule tentatively looks like the following outline and I’ll likely stick to this, unless we get a sudden desire to go down a special rabbit hole or take a different tangent one week based on your questions and feedback.
Week 1: What Is Your Biggest Dream?
- Who are You?
- What Really Matters To You?
- How Do You Want Your Life To Be?
Week 2: Understanding The World as a Vast Energy System
- The Three Masteries: awareness, Transformation and Intent
- Wanting Vs Having
- Emotions – We Create Them all
- Cosmic Cappuccino House
- Is It a Safe Universe Or a Hostile One?
Week 3: Expanding Into The Energy Of Having
- You Can Have It all
- Difference Between Needing To and Wanting To
- Engaging Your Passion
- Imagine Waking Up Joyously Every Day Loving Your Life
Week 4: Taking action
- Implementing Personal and Spiritual Practices
- Making Things Non-Negotiable
- Following The Cosmic Breadcrumbs
- Trusting The Process
Week 5: Connecting With Your Spirit-Your Essence-Your Heart
- Energy Of Intent
- Letting Go Of The Past So You Can Be In The Present
- Being In The Moment
- Setting Sail For Your Wonderful Future
- Conscious Creation Or Habitual
Week 6: Making Your Dreams a Reality
- Intent and Integrity = Conscious Manifestation
- Where are You Now?
- Clearing The Way
- What’s Next?
And if you have questions about the schedule or the class in general, let me know in the comments about those too.
With love and aloha,