A balanced life is one filled with ease, happiness, joy and the freedom to be you – the real you! Balance is life giving. Being out of balance leads to stress which drains you of life.
So what can you do to create balance in your life?
Maintaining balance requires us to make choices and often break free from limiting habits and routines. It is easy to tell when we are out of balance by the amount of stress we are experiencing.
So here is a list of things you can do to help bring more balance to your life.
- Breathe. Pause often throughout the day and just take a few long, slow, deep breaths
- Affirm. Have a list of positive, life enhancing affirmations. Things like: I am loved. My life is easy and effortless. I see limitless possibilities in every moment.
- Meditate. This above all else will add to the quality of your life.
- Slow down and smell the roses. Take time to savor every moment of your life. After all you will only pass this way once.
- Sleep. Take time to get enough rest.
- Relax. Take frequent 2 minute relaxation intermissions during the day.
- Move your body. Take time to stretch everyday.
- Eat well. Enough said.
- Create a support system. If you have one use it and if you don’t find one!
- Love. Love yourself and then share your love freely.
How do you create balance in your life? I’d love to hear your thoughts and see your suggestions in the comment section.
With love and aloha,
What if your gift this holyday season changed lives?