Throughout the year, I hold powerful retreats in Hawaii, one of the most healing and transformative places on earth. You’ll also find me teaching around US—and the globe, including Japan and eastern Europe. I’d love to meet you!
I love sharing all the magic the islands have to offer, and so I’ve created two unforgettable and transformational retreat experiences for you.
Ke Aloha Huaka’i: The Loving Journey
A personalized one-day healing adventure
If you are already planning a trip to Hawaii, I invite you to come spend a day at my island home to take part in a powerful healing adventure. No matter what type of healing you need, I will create a special day that will nurture and rejuvenate you from inside out.
Let’s create the adventure of your dreams.
A Week of Spiritual Renewal
March 29th ~ April 5th, 2014
8 Amazing Days and 7 Glorious Nites
Are you looking to…
- Uncover and embrace what makes you remarkable?
- Become mentally & physically grounded, focused, and aware?
- Create life from a more connected, intuitive and soulful place?
- Connect with like-minded people & relax in the breathtaking red rocks of Sedona?
- Awaken to a fully-expressed, empowered and authentic life for yourself?
If so join Susan in the serene and rejuvenating setting of the Sedona Mago Retreat Center. This retreat offers an opportunity to lift out of habitual patterns, connect with fascinating new friends, write and fall back in love with your gifts.
Spiritual teachings combined with various exercises deepen your connection to yourself and to the world around you. This work will gently move you from your thoughts and fears down into your heart. From this more connected place, you have a shift in perception, which is where the miracle happens. Come experience that miracle within yourself.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Know, feel and connect with your deep creative self
- Fall back in love with your gifts
- Enjoy the vortex energy at the Healing Garden and Lake
- Seven nights at the restful Sedona Mago Retreat Center
- Explore the wonderful hiking trails
- Receive a powerful, personal energy session from Susan
- Enjoy walking meditations on the meditation paths
- Delicious & nourishing vegetarian food
- Come prepared to be challenged, and to laugh, create and open your heart!!
Just to let you know – there are other classes that the retreat center runs that you can participate in if you like in your free time (there will be an additional charge for these activities). Also, all of the leafy salad greens served in their dining hall come from the on-site year-round organic farm which you are welcome to visit. Organic fertilizer is made from food scraps from their dining hall. The food you eat at Mago’s dining hall contains not only the nutrients of food, but also the loving energy infused into the food from the Earth and the people who prepared it.
On Day One the group will meet at Mago Retreat Center at 4:00 pm to set out intent before dinner. Once settled in we’ll have an opening ceremony which will include creating sacred space and the sharing of intentions. This week we’ll be working with ritual, ceremony, meditation, intuitive teaching and group discussion.
Over the course of our time together Susan will mix Toltec and Native ritual and teachings with:
- Mini-Fire Ceremonies: Come prepared to let go of what no longer serves you. Limiting beliefs of “not-enough” are no longer allowed to play here. We will offer our negative thoughts to the fire daily.
- Sacred Space: We will come together and add objects that represent our truth to an ever growing sacred space that will set our intentions for the retreat and add energy to the group.
- Connect with and exploring your archetypes – find some of your core beliefs and limiting roles and then release them
- This workshop inspires powerful openings for deep awareness. You will be empowered to understand who you have been and create with clarity about who you are becoming. Come prepared to create infinite possibilities and awakened outcomes!
Day 1-7 Each day we will have an adventure – either on site or hiking in the beautiful Sedona hills. Since Susan follows the energy of the group so what will happen each day will be revealed as the workshop unfolds. Learning to trust the process is such a large part of personal freedom that you will get to practice that art all week long!
Day 8 We leave the beautiful Sedona Mago Retreat today ready to build on our experience and take it back into our lives. Having gained confidence in our abilities to create enjoyment and fulfillment in our lives, we go forth empowered to live a life which is awakened and full!
The Sedona Mago Retreat Center’s dining staff prepares health-conscious, pesco-vegetarian meals that include fish, eggs and dairy. Their food is naturally prepared and features seasonal fruits and vegetables that come straight from their organic garden. They support the surrounding community by using locally-grown produce as much as possible. Dining service is available served in buffet style. To support their members and guests for their spiritual practices, they do not serve meat. No alcohol or smoking is allowed on the premises for the same reason.
- Seven nights at the Sedona Mago Retreat Center.
- Susan’s transformative teachings and ceremonies.
- Daily sacred circles.
- Exercises that will assist you in letting go of your limiting beliefs.
- Hike some of Sedona’s most beautiful land.
- A trip to the Grand Canyon to perform a powerful ceremony
- Use of the pool and jacuzzi.
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Phoenix, and your rental car or shuttle van to and from Sedona are not-included.
- Bring some cash for tipping for your room maids (we suggest $1.00 USD per person per night), for any non-included massage services, and for non-included healing services.
Regarding hiking: There is mild walking/hiking on this trip – but it’s not for the exercise or speed, as much as for the spiritual experience and challenge of what we can and cannot do. Level 2-3 activity rating (out of 5)
How to get to Sedona:
Fly into Phoenix Airport. Susan will be picking people up at the airport and leaving for the retreat center around noon on March 29th, 2014
The 2014 trip costs are:
Double Occupancy: $2200 USD per person
Single Occupancy: $325 USD additional fee for a single occupancy
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD is needed to hold your spot.
What others have said about my retreats:
“Susan created an atmosphere that enabled me to experience heightened states of awareness that I had only heard about. Now I can sense and appreciate subtle energies that have previously been outside my ability to perceive. My life is fuller and richer because of this experience.” B.F. Kailua, HI
“Having you as our guidance coordinator and instructor was a very positive experience. I believe you offer the opportunity and environment for self discovery, self enlightenment, and expanded awareness and enhancement. In retrospect I realize how much I got from each exercise and I know feel more balanced and internally content.” L.C., NC
“Susan lets you learn on your own, but she is there for you when you need her. She teaches through love not fear. She guides you to make personal choices that nurture and heal your spirit. It is rare to meet someone as spiritually centered and emotionally grounded as Susan; I recommend to anyone who wishes for peace and happiness to join any of Susan’s programs. You will have to work, but she makes the process enjoyable and fun.” NJ