Some basic things I hold as true:
We are the creator of our reality
We have the power to change what we have been creating
Life is emotionally neutral until we tell ourselves a story
Our minds don’t know the difference between an imagined event and “reality”
Only the love is real everything else is an illusion or delusion created by our mind
So what exactly do you want to create?
And I do mean exactly!
- I don’t want to be broke anymore – will invite NOT having money
- I wish someone loved me (while feeling very unloved)
- I want a relationship – what kind? loving? supportive? abusive?
Be specific, not anal, but flesh out what you want and always think in terms of loving, expansive and with the feeling that you already have it.
- I enjoy being rich
- I love myself unconditionally and am surrounded by loving people
- I have a loving, supportive, nurturing relationship that I find very fulfilling
Avoid negatives. The universe doesn’t hear the not so if you don’t want to feel abandoned what you are really inviting into your life is abandonment.
More to come . . .
If you have ANY questions post them in the comment section. For me this topic is a rich one and very life changing. Next week we’ll expand in how we create what is and how to create another is if we don’t like what is.
With much love and aloha,