Internationally acclaimed author and lecturer Susan Gregg once again helps her readers explore the world from a very practical, life changing, and powerful spiritual perspective. She shows you how to create joy, inner peace and ease even in the midst of emotional chaos. These short meditations will really change your life.
When you go to http://shortmeditations.com/ and
buy this book on April 11th you will get:
- Mastering Life – a six week downloadable teleclass – value $125
- Meditation Made Easy – a 2 week downloadable teleclass – value $75
- Access to a website where you can listen to the meditations – this page will be updated periodically – priceless
- A Free Month of Susan’s Sunday Classes (month of May only) – value $95 you’ll learn all about the 3 Toltec Masteries and the Hawaiian concept of living aloha
- A Bliss Trip – a wonderful downloadable meditation called Tropical Island from Kirsten Sjoquist – value $12
Her latest book is part of the well know and comprehensive Complete Idiot’s Guide series. In the book Short Meditations you will learn how to quiet your mind and soothe your soul. The feedback on this book is incredible.
“What book on spirituality can give the flashes of insight that often help to liberate us from our own self deceptions and simultaneously elevate and enrich our understanding of existence and a meaningful path in life?
“Only one that I know of.
“Susan’s book on Short Meditations delivers a richness of awareness, growth potential and love, and the author does so with simplicity, style and grace.”
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Short Meditations helps you see life differently, move beyond any limitations, touches your mind and your heart while teaching you how to apply universal spiritual principles to even your most daunting everyday dilemmas.
Here’s what the publisher says about the book:
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Short Meditations offers you a variety of simple – yet powerful—mediations designed to improve quality of life by quieting the mind. This book shows you how to feel like you have more time, how to enjoy life more deeply and passionately, and how to handle everyday life without stress.
- There are step-by-step exercises ease readers into meditation techniques.
- It includes short meditations that can be done anywhere, anytime
- Meditations progressively build, gradually leading toward a deeper connection with the self while working at the reader’s own pace
So, on Wednesday April 11th go to http://shortmeditations.com/ and buy your copy of this wonderful book, follow a few simple directions and get all these wonderful gifts.
With love and aloha,