As the song says, “Are you looking for love in all the wrong places?” Funny thing about love, unless we love ourselves we can’t find love out there either. Our world reflects our beliefs, agreements and assumptions. If we don’t feel loved we can’t find love. I was depressed for years until I finally decided to learn how to love myself.
The good news is we literally swim in a sea of love so all we have to do is open our hearts and let the love in. We simply need to stop listening to our limiting beliefs, open our hearts and listen to our spirit instead.
Apply these 7 simple concepts and you will begin to feel loved and know you ABSOLUETLY ARE LOVABLE.
It helps when you realize:
- Feeling unloved is a belief and one that we can change
- All beliefs are just sentences we have repeated over and over again.
- There is no such thing as being unlovable. We can believe that but beliefs aren’t facts. Even people who have done unthinkable acts are loved by someone.
- First we need to fill our being with love. No one and nothing can make us feel loved, except ourselves.
- Feeling loved is a choice that takes willingness, practice and determination. If you feel unlovable you have practiced that belief until feeling unlovable seemed like a fact not a belief. So make a new choice and let the love in!
- Think about things that help you feel love. Perhaps holding a baby, watching a sunset, playing with a puppy or kitten, eating a Hot Fudge Sunday or _______________ you fill in the blank. Open your heart to love. Ask the creator of the universe to fill your heart with love and then allow it to happen. Remember you do swim in a sea of love every moment of your life. We have to believe otherwise in order to NOT feel the love.
- Decide to love yourself and then look in the mirror, right into your eyes and say, “I see you. I appreciate you. I accept you. I love you.” Do it several times a day until every cell of your being knows it is the TRUTH.
I get emails, questions and comments from people who feel unlovable or unloved. My heart aches because I know all they have to do is make a new choice and practice to allow themselves to be filled with LOVE. I have dedicated my life to helping people experience the magic and wonder that happens when we let the love in.
Breathe in love and breathe out anything unlike love – NOW.
With love and aloha,
I have on spot left in my coaching program if you want help letting the love in and the magic happen in your life. Click here to find out more.